Fall 2014 Events
- The Moral Origins of the Great Recession
- Prophetic Rhetoric in the Public Square
- Women and Interreligious Dialogue
- Writing about Religion in a Polarized Age
- The Public Life of Love
- "At Home in Exile" Book Release Event
- Catholic Charities: Challenges and Response
- Is There a Future for Catholic Health and Social Services?
- At Home in Exile: Why Diaspora Is Good for the Jews
Is there a Future for Catholic Health and Social Services?
Michele Broemmelsiek, Catholic Relief Services
Rev. J. Bryan Hehir, Archdiocese of Boston
Rev. Larry Snyder, Catholic Charities USA
Moderated by Alberto Godenzi, Boston College
Date: November 5, 2014
Sponsored by the Church in the 21st Century Center.