Monan Circle — $25,000 +
The highest circle of the 1863 Society, the Monan Circle honors the most transformative of BC donors. Named after the 24th president of Boston College, Donald Monan, SJ, the Monan Circle offers maximum impact, engagement, and access to its members. Father Monan inherited the presidency in 1972 amid financial, social, and political turmoil. Through an unprecedented 24-year tenure, Monan artfully ushered Boston College to financial solvency, inclusion, and academic excellence. His transformational leadership catapulted our great university into a new era of prominence and impact on the national and international stage.
Monan Circle donors are the new transformers and support BC with an annual gift of $25,000 or more for maximum philanthropic impact and engagement with BC.
Membership in the Monan Circle, the highest donor circle of the 1863 Society, comes with many benefits:
- Invitation to exclusive virtual and in-person conversations with faculty and administrative leaders
- Digital subscription to Beacon magazine, BC’s major giving impact publication
- Opt-in to receive a copy of the First Year Academic Convocation book (selection will change annually)
- Opportunity to have your story featured in BC communications
- Personal University liaison to facilitate your 1863 Society membership
- Pre-sales and discounted registration for select BC Alumni Association events
- Opt-in to receive an e-book by a BC author (selection will change annually)
- Member discounts for BC Athletics tickets (selection will change annually)
- Impact updates on how your giving helps thousands of students fulfill their potential
- Invitations to exclusive events recognizing your leadership support throughout the year
- Private reception with the President during your Reunion Weekend at BC
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
“We believe in the Jesuit value of living an enlightened life. We also understand that the BC experience can be financially out of reach for many deserving students, which is why we choose to support BC. We want to help others pursue their own personal journey of education and service.”
►How to Join
Interested in joining or learning more about the Monan Circle? Fill out our contact form below and a BC representative will contact you within 48 hours.