Bapst Circle — $2,500 to $4,999
Named for Boston College’s first president, John Bapst, SJ, the Bapst Circle honors BC donors who help generate growth. Father Bapst inherited some $150,000 in debt an unimaginable sum in 1863 when he assumed the seat of president. Launching the first-ever capital fundraising campaign, Father Bapst eliminated nearly half the debt, within a year and set BC on a trajectory to grow and flourish.
Bapst Circle donors drive growth. With an annual gift of $2,500 to $4,999, donors join the Bapst Circle to take the next steps in their journey of philanthropic impact and engagement with BC.
Membership in the Bapst Circle, the second donor circle of the 1863 Society, comes with many benefits:
- Member discount days at the BC Bookstore
- Member discounts for BC Athletics tickets (selection will change annually)
- Impact updates on how your giving helps thousands of students fulfill their potential
- Invitations to exclusive events recognizing your leadership support throughout the year
- Private reception with the President during your Reunion Weekend at BC
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
“One of my favorite aspects of Boston College has always been the focus on giving back. It's a part of the BC community that I hope only continues to grow. And it's why I support the values and efforts of my alma mater. Leading by example speaks louder than words. ”