Fulton Circle — $5,000 to $9,999
Named for Boston College’s first academic dean, Robert Fulton, SJ, the Fulton Circle honors BC donors who champion Jesuit Catholic education. Father Fulton launched BC’s first-ever public relations campaign to promote the value of Jesuit higher education. Fulton’s focus on a liberal arts foundation and student formation remain BC’s core tenets which set the University apart to this day.
Fulton Circle donors believe deeply in BC’s value and mission. With an annual gift of $5,000 to $9,999, donors join the Fulton Circle to continue their journey of philanthropic impact and engagement with BC.
Membership in the Fulton Circle, the third donor circle of the 1863 Society, comes with many benefits:
- Opportunity to have your story featured in BC communications
- Personal University liaison to facilitate your 1863 Society membership
- Pre-sales and discounted registration for select BC Alumni Association events
- Opt-in to receive an e-book by a BC author (selection will change annually)
- Member discount days at the BC Bookstore
- Member discounts for BC Athletics tickets (selection will change annually)
- Impact updates on how your giving helps thousands of students fulfill their potential
- Invitations to exclusive events recognizing your leadership support throughout the year
- Private reception with the President during your Reunion Weekend at BC
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
“I give, quite simply, to 'pay it forward.' My life's work as a nursing clinician, practitioner, and educator is only possible because of my Boston College education. I'm proud to call myself a BC nurse, and I'm proud to show my support for BC.”