Apply to be a Social Fellow
The Office of University Communications' social team is looking for dedicated students to be part of the social media experience at Boston College.
If you are creative, innovative, outgoing, engaging, artistic, funny, on trend, or have an aesthetic eye, apply to be a Social Fellow.
Assist with the oversight of certain Boston College social channels, spot trends on campus and be on the lookout for more talent to showcase to the greater BC community.
Duties May Include:
- Brainstorming sessions
- Curating and taking photos for the @BostonCollege Instagram account
- Covering BC events from a social perspective
- Creating new and innovative content
- Organizing and managing social media "takeovers"
- Working on other BC social media channels
There is a time commitment of 5-10 hours per week.
Social Fellows may receive one credit per semester for participation with more possibilties in the future.