The Office of Career Services educates and empowers students in their job searches and continuing career development.
- To assist you in identifying career options.
- To prepare you to market yourself confidently and professionally.
- To help you develop successful job search techniques that will serve you throughout your professional career.
- To aid you in obtaining rewarding employment while in law school and as a graduate.
- Suite 210 East Wing
- Academic Year Hours: M-F 9 AM-5 PM
- Summer Hours: M-Th 9 AM-5 PM, Fridays 9 AM-3 PM
We are made up of professional and support staff dedicated to you and your transition from law student to employed professional.