Off-Campus Student Living
office of residential life
Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm, Fri: 9am-3pm | email@example.com | 617-552-3075 | Maloney 413
- Fall 2019 classes begin on Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Winter Break Safety Message from the Boston Police Department.
- Fire Safety Message from the Boston Fire Department.
- Off-Campus Information Sessions: Off-Campus Housing Information Sessions were held on September 10, 11, 12. If students missed these sessions or want more information, they can schedule an appointment with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reminder: Keep your apartment windows and doors locked.
Important Notice and Newsletters:
Stay updated on announcements and important information that may be helpful students living in the off-campus community. Our newsletters are designed to help keep students informed and prepared for off-campus life.
Local Zoning Ordinance:
Local zoning ordinances limit the number of full-time undergraduate students that can live together to a maximum of four. For questions or to learn more, click here.