Residential students will be expected to sign-up for a move-in/testing appointment on January 15th, 16th or 17th. Testing will occur between 8:00am - 6:30pm on all three days. Students must have a move-in/testing appointment before returning to campus and will not be permitted to enter campus facilities, including residence halls, until they have been tested and have received their testing wristband.
These appointments will be limited each day to accommodate testing capacity. If an appointment is not available at your desired time, please pick the next closest time available and adjust your arrival accordingly. Due to limitations, it is possible that all move-in appointments for a specific day will be chosen leaving no availability for further appointments. In these instances we will not be able to accommodate requests for appointments on a date that is already full.
Appointments are available now in the MyResLife Portal. To access the appointment sign-up module, please log into your Agora Portal, select MyResLife, and look for “2022 Spring Move-In Appointments” on the top menu bar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com, or visit the Office of Residential Life in Maloney Hall for additional updates.
Testing and Check-In
All students will need to sign-up for a COVID-19 Testing and Check-in Appointment time. You will not be able to enter the residence halls without first being tested. There are limited appointments for each day; if you have not yet signed up, please do so as soon as possible here.
To view your specific testing/check-in appointment time, please log-in to the ResLife portal and click on “Spring 2022 Testing and Check-In Appointment.”
- Testing and housing check-in for all students will take place at the MAC Courts in the Connell Recreation Center. All students must enter through the back entrance of the building near Walsh Hall. Signage will be posted during move-in to help guide students to this entrance.
- Testing appointments will be available between 8:00am - 7:00pm on January 15th, 16th, and 17th.
- Guests traveling with students (family, friends, etc.) will not be permitted inside the testing site.
- Baggage check will be available in the Walsh Function Room, which is located off the main entrance of Walsh Hall.
- Students should arrive at the MAC Courts in the Connell Recreation Center with a mask and a completed BC Check.
- Shuttle service will be operating on their regular weekend schedule from Saturday, January 15th - Monday, January 17th. .
- Lower Campus residents may park at their building while going to their Testing/Check-In Appointment.
- Upper Campus, Newton Campus, and Reservoir Apartments residents may park in the Connell Rec Center Parking Lot and then proceed to their Testing/Check-In Appointment.
- All vehicles must be moved to either the Commonwealth Avenue Garage, the Beacon Street Garage, or Newton Campus parking lots once your vehicle is unloaded.
- Masks and a completed BC Check are required for entry into the testing site.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, do not travel to campus. Traveling while symptomatic may put others at risk for contracting COVID-19. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your move-in appointment for another day.
- Students who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are within 90 days from the end of their isolation OR 100 days from the date of their positive test will not need to be tested upon arrival. However, residential students will still need to schedule a Testing/Check-In appointment so that your exemption can be verified by UHS and you can then be checked into housing by a Residential Life Staff Member.
- If a student tested positive for COVID-19 through a test administered at Boston College, they do not need to upload a copy of their positive test results. If the positive test was administered at another location, please make sure you have uploaded a copy of your positive result in the student health portal prior to arriving to campus.
- To upload your vacination records, follow the instructions below:
1. Login to the Agora Portal
2. Click the "PeopleSoft Human Resources Services" link located in the "Human Resources" section
3. Confirm your identity through BC's 2-Step Verification process
4. From the "Main Menu" select "Self Service" then "Personal Information" and select "Update COVID-19 Record"
5. Enter the date of your completed COVID vaccination in the date prompt, click the "Add Attachment" button and upload your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
a. Your vaccination date will appear on the page. Click "Save" to submit your record.
b. Please do not delete your original vaccine record. Once you upload your booster, you will have two immunization records.
- Guest registration will be suspended between Friday, January 14, corresponding with the return of students, through Monday, January 31, 2022. Non-Boston College visitors will not be permitted into the residence halls during this period.