The Student Affairs Business Service Center (SABSC) is part of the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs. We process financial transactions for all registered student organizations and all Student Affairs' departments.
- BC Band Office
- Career Center
- Office of Graduate Student Life (OGSL)
- Center for Student Wellness
- Office of Residential Life (ORL)
- Office of Student Conduct
- Office of Student Involvement (OSI)
- Office of Student Outreach and Support Services
- Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Robsham Theater Arts Center (RTAC)
- Women's Center
- Thea Bowman AHANA and Intercultural Center (BAIC)
- University Counseling Services
Online Treasurer Training
All student organization treasurers are required to undergo treasurer training through the Student Affairs Business Service Center each year so that they will be responsible for their organization’s financial transactions.
Attention Club Treasurers
ALL financial paperwork is due to the SABSC by Monday, May 1, 2023.
Please note that the paperwork is due to the SABSC by May 1, 2023 —consequently, all payment requests should be submitted to OSI, OGSL/GSA or DOSprior to May 1st for the proper authorizations and to ensure timely submittal to the SABSC.
The following forms are due:
Student Hire and Payment
BC Student Reimbursement
BC Employee Payment
Maloney Hall, Suite 458
M-F: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
M-Th: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
F: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.