First-Year & Transfer Students

Complete the First-Year and Transfer Student Application

Returning and Current Undergraduate Students

Students can appeal for an additional semester or year of on-campus housing on the Agora Portal.  

Students taking a housing leave of absence must fill out the form on the Agora Portal.  

Party Registration forms may be submitted from 9 a.m. on Monday until 9 a.m. on Wednesday.

Request work be done to your room or residence hall.

Boston College is committed to addressing incidents of bias and appreciates your assistance in bringing these incidents to our attention. This form can be completed by either victims of bias, by witnesses to such incidents, or by students, faculty and staff members to whom others have reported incident(s). Please include as much information as possible.

How to report a hate crime to an authority that will take action and give you support