The Boston College Office of Residential Life seeks to create safe, inclusive, and well-maintained living communities. We engage our community members in opportunities to develop spiritually, socially, and academically in the Jesuit, Catholic tradition of the University.
- Community: Nurture a welcoming and supportive environment that encourages individual growth, relationship building, and civility.
- Inclusivity: Honor the inherent dignity of each member of our community, enabling them to share and grow from each other's unique experiences and backgrounds.
- Learning: Encourage intellectual inquiry through meaningful interactions, creative collaboration, and thoughtful reflection.
- Faith and Spirituality: Cultivate spiritual growth and formation informed by the University's Jesuit, Catholic tradition.
- Care: Embody the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis.