Residential Life Forms
office of residential life
Incoming Undergraduate Students:
- New Undergraduate Application: This online application is required of all incoming First Year students and Transfer students. To access it, login to the Agora Portal, click on "My Reslife," and then "Applications." You will then need to select the appropriate application. This will allow you to provide housing preferences, complete a roommate profile, request a roommate, apply for Special Interest Housing, and view your placement.
Returning and Current Undergraduate Students:
- Housing Appeals: Students can appeal for an additional semester or year of on-campus housing on the Agora Portal. For more information on housing appeals, click here.
- Housing Leave of Absence: Students taking a housing leave of absence must fill out the form on the Agora Portal. For more information on taking a housing leave of absence, click here.
- ResLife Bill: View recent charges and credits made to your Student Account on the Agora Portal.
- Student Employment: This application is required to be considered for any position within the office. For more information on student employment, click here.
- Social Gatherings: This registration form must be submitted and approved before residents may have registered social gathering where alcohol is present. For more information on community expectations, click here.
- Work Orders: Request any work be done to your room or residence hall on the Agora Portal.
- Bikes: Please complete this registration form from to register your bicycle with the Boston College Police Department.
- Laundry: Please report any problems with residence hall washers and dryers here.
- Welcome Wagon: Use this form to apply to be part of the Welcome Wagon team, and help the new Eagles move into the nest!