Campus Recreation and Healthy You are pleased to offer Spring Session II Campus Recreation courses at half price for faculty/staff members! All benefits-eligible employees at Boston College who are also members of Campus Recreation pay only half of the member rate for a course and Healthy You pays the other half.
This is a great way to kick start your routine and get yourself on the path to a healthier lifestyle! Members pay half price at the time of sign up for all courses.
Registration & Eligibility Requirements
- Register online, in person at the Campus Recreation Member Services Office in the Margot Connell Recreation Center (beginning July 9), or call member services at 617-552-0797.
- Limited availability of programs, so sign up fast. First come, first serve. No refunds or transfers.
- Please reference the Healthy You discount when registering to be eligible for the subsidy (ALL benefits-eligible employees are able to register).
- Only one discounted class per staff member.
- Classes listed are the only eligible programs. Full class descriptions are available online.
- Participants in the Fit Club program will only receive the discount if they attend at least 75% of the classes.
Healthy You Half-Priced Programs
Classes listed are the only eligible programs. Full class descriptions are available online.
|Class||Dates||Days||Times||Member Rate||HEALTHY YOU Rate|
|Bootcamp||June 4 - 27||T/Th||5 - 6 pm||$56||$28|
|Pliable Power||June 3 - 26||M/W||7:30 - 8:30am||$56||$28|
Healthy You is a series of health management programs designed to help faculty and staff understand, improve, and maintain their health. The programs are completely voluntary and totally confidential.Learn more
Office of Health Promotion
The Office of Health Promotion directs programs and services that foster the health and well-being of our students and campus community. The Health Promotion team is comprised of health educators, health coaches, and student volunteers who work collaboratively to advance healthy living habits on campus.Learn more
BC Dining Nutrition
Find nutritional information and ingredient listings for BC menu items from Hillside, Corcoran, McElroy and other dining locations on campus as well as links to pertinent information regarding health and nutrition.Learn more
University Health Services
Open 24 hours a day, UHS is a good place to start if you are having any physical, emotional or transitional issues. They can provide you with the necessary treatment, resources, or referrals.Learn more