General fMRI analysis how to:
- Run multi-voxel pattern analyses (MVPA): In the Human Neuroscience Laboratory, we use the Princeton MVPA toolbox and in-house Matlab scripts. Please contact Dr. Thakral for a tutorial or general help.
- Run a functional connectivity analysis in the CONN toolbox, see here for a great set of helpful how-to videos
- A great tutorial on scripting SPM analyses in Matlab: https://www.fmrwhy.com/2018/06/28/spm12-matlab-scripting-tutorial-1/
- Do you have any interest in using FSL? If so, checkout these videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/FSLCourse/playlists
- Extract parameter estimates and conduct a timecourse analysis in SPM12: See this PowerPoint presentation (for scripts see this folder)
Other helpful links:
- Run mriqc and fmriprep on the BC cluster: http://www.thememolab.org/resources/2018/02/05/running-bidsapps-on-cluster/