Learn about the BC voicemail system for faculty, staff, and students.
Ways to Access Voicemail
- Dial 2-4006 (on-campus) or 617-552-4006 (off-campus).
- Log in using your 5-digit extension (or 6-digits for shared box) and the voicemail password/PIN given to you by the Help Center—617-552-HELP (4357).
- Change your voicemail password/PIN. It cannot include sequential, identical, or adjacent numbers (e.g., 12345, 11111, or 14725).
- Record your name.
- Record and activate any custom greetings.
Online Voicemail Services
In addition to listening to your messages on the phone, you can also listen to and manage your messages using a mobile app.
Installing the App
- iPhones: Search for ThinkRite Voice Client in the AppStore
- Androids: Search for ThinkRite Voice Client in Google Play Store
Using the App
Before setting up the app, set up your voicemail via phone.
The first time you open the app on your device, you are prompted to log in. Use this information to log in:
- Your BC email address in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You mailbox is the last 5-digits of your BC phone number (or 6-digits for shared boxes)
- Your voicemail password/PIN