Clavius Computing Cluster
- 26 Dell PowerEdge compute nodes with either 8 or 16 GB of RAM, with a aggregate CPU core count of 136.
- Cluster file server with 7 TB of usable space.
- Linux operating system, Torque/PBS resource and job management system.
- Wide range of bioinformatics software.
- Host for dynamic, database backed web sites.
- Linux server with 800 GB of RAID storage
- Bioinformatics storage, web server, database server, and remote login
Please contact Tony Schreiner with questions.