During grading periods, transcripts will be held until your grades are posted.
Your authorization is required in order to release your transcript. You can do this electronically via the web, on paper via mail or fax, or in person in Lyons Hall. There is no charge for transcripts.
- Transcript requests will not be honored for any student with an outstanding financial obligation to the University. The same policy applies to any student who does not complete the required loan exit interview.
- Students who received multiple degrees from Boston College may request separate transcripts for each of their degrees. Please indicate which transcript you would like to have sent on the Transcript Request Form. If this is not specified, then the transcripts for all degrees received will be sent.
- Transcripts sent by Boston College via fax are unofficial.
- Transcripts are normally sent within 3 to 5 business days.
- You can reach the Transcript Office at 617-552-3300.