Financial Aid Forms
You must submit all required documents to www.bc.edu/finaidupload. Please note the following limitations to uploading:
- File size is limited to 5 MB per document. If your document exceeds this size, consider the following:
- Do not use a camera to create images of the documents
- Do not attempt to upload color copies
- Use a lower resolution setting when scanning documents
- Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and .tiff documents are not acceptable. Conversion options are usually available for any file type that is not in an accepted file format.
- Password-protected documents cannot be accepted
If you experience any issues while attempting to upload your documents, please contact the Office of Student Services at 1-800-294-0294 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it will take 48–72 hours for your documents to be added to your financial aid file. Be sure to download all PDF forms before printing. The student's Eagle number should be included on the top of each document submitted.
Documents may also be submitted to the following PO address as a secondary option:
Boston College Financial Aid Processing Center
PO Box 1482
Portsmouth, NH 03802