Application deadline is January 1st for admission in September of that same year.
All applications are submitted online through the Graduate School at the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences admissions office.
Application requirements for admission:
- A completed application
- Transcripts of all previous work
- Three letters of Recommendation
- A GRE revised General test, a physics subject test is strongly encouraged but not required
- Applicants whose first language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. This requirement is waived for those whose highest degree is from an English speaking country.
- Statement of Purpose
- $75 Application fee. (NOTE: The application fee is waived for current BC students, McNair Scholars, IRT participants, active JVC members, Americorps volunteers, Teach for America corps members and active duty military. Current undergraduate applicants, for whom the fee would constitute a serious hardship, may request a waiver. Such requests will be considered only if they are received by the Admissions Office in the form of a letter sent directly from an official verifying qualification for the applicant’s fee waiver. Applicants may use the application fee waiver form to submit this request.)