Yoga + Fitness + Wellness
Healthy You Programs
FITNESS + WELLNESS
Yoga Across Campus
New to Yoga: Are you brand new to yoga and unsure where to start? Nervous about practicing in front of others without having a baseline of knowledge? Schedule a free 30 to 45 minute consultation with Eva Christopherson, E-RYT, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Yoga Classes: This spring, we will have ten weekly all levels gentle yoga classes across Brighton, Newton, and Chestnut Hill campuses. With mats and blocks provided, it is easier than ever to practice. No experience is necessary. Space is limited so please register ahead of time. (If after you register you need to make a change, please email me directly email@example.com.) REGISTER HERE
- Mon, Wed | 8 - 8:45 AM | TML Library 108, Brighton | January 22 - May 13
- Tuesday | 8 - 8:45 AM | Kenny Cottle 202, Newton | January 21 - May 12
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur | 12 - 12:45 PM | Carney 206, Chestnut Hill | January 21 - April 23
- Mon, Thur | 1 - 1:30 PM | Carney 206, Chestnut Hill | January 23 - April 23
- Wednesday | 5:15 - 6 PM | Cafe 129, Brighton | January 22 - May 13
A Variety of Yoga + Wellness Programs: From yoga workshops, trainings, and wellness sessions, we will have something for everyone this spring. Be on the lookout for upcoming programs, more details to come.
Bring Chair Yoga to Your Office: Looking for a team building exercise or way to de-stress as a group? Give chair yoga a try! We will create a class that fits with your office and helps each person on your team. INQUIRE HERE
The Roll Model Method: Spring Tune Up
Tuesday March 31, 2020 | 1 - 2pm | Carney 206, Chestnut Hill
Do you ever wonder what’s under the hood? The Roll Model Method ball work is an excellent way to map out the deep layers of your body, help correct soft tissue imbalances, find greater range of motion and release tension. Be your own self-care advocate!
In this class we will:
- Improve performance from the inside out
- Learn breath techniques that relieve stress and pain
- Unlock muscle tension with deep tissue massage
Sailor, swimmer, runner or tennis player, get ready to roll into Spring and live better in your body.
Click HERE to sign up!