Boston College attempts at all times to maintain a safe environment that supports its educational mission and is free from exploitation and intimidation, as well as discrimination based upon gender, including sexual harassment. Sexual harassment or sexual misconduct of any kind is antithetical to the mission of Boston College and the values it espouses and will be responded to accordingly, whether a complaint involves allegations of sexual misconduct by faculty, staff, student, or a third party. The University strives to eliminate sexual harassment, prevent its occurrence, and address its effects.
In this regard, Boston College has several individuals who serve as Title IX coordinators. These individuals serve as resources for students, faculty, and staff within the Boston College community and oversee the University's response to Title IX complaints.
University Title IX Coordinator
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Students
Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Athletics
Jocelyn Fisher Gates
Boston College Resource and Policy Information:
- Student Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Discriminatory Harassment Policy
- University Title IX Policy
- Discrimination-Grievance Policy
- Boston College Title IX Training Material
- Boston College Campus Sexual Violence Response and Prevention Program
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Sexual Misconduct Guide for Faculty & Staff