May 13, 2021
Following my previous communication, I am happy to be writing to you about the COVID-19 vaccine.
As recently announced, the University will require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before participating in any on-campus activity related to the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please follow the steps below to record when you have received a full vaccine dose. Exemptions will be granted for legitimate religious and medical reasons. To request an exemption, please fill out the COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Request Form which can be found on the Office for Institutional Diversity website.
- Login to the Agora Portal
- Click the "PeopleSoft Human Resources Services" link located in the "My Services" section
- Confirm your identity through BC's 2-Step Verification process.
- To login to Peoplesoft Human Resources while off campus, you will need to connect to a BC VPN and confirm your identity through BC's 2-step Verification
- From the “Main Menu” select “Self Service” then “Personal Information” and select “Update COVID-19 Record”
- Follow the instructions on the page and click “Save” to submit your COVID-19 Immunization Record. You will be asked to upload your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to submit your form.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please include your positive test date under the “COVID-19 Testing Record” tab
- If you have any questions, please reach out to HR@bc.edu
You are invited to register to receive the Pfizer vaccine in Conte Forum from May 17-19 (register under the Vaccinations tab in the BC Check application) or can find a vaccine off campus here.
Thank you again for everything that you are doing to ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy learning environment on campus.
David P. Trainor
Vice President, Human Resources
Department of Human Resources
129 Lake Street, Room 110
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467