Designed for working adults, Woods College’s programs combine flexibility with individualized support and the prestige of a Boston College education, with evening or online options. We are proud to offer tuition discounts to educational and corporate partnerships helping make a BC education more accessible and affordable for employers and employees. Most partnerships offer a 10% tuition discount and an application fee waiver.
As an education partner of EdAssist, the Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College is pleased to offer a 10% tuition discount and waived application fee to EdAssist members and their spouses and children on undergraduate and graduate programs and eligible certificate and non-degree programs.
1. Employees submit an application through bc.edu/woodsapply and select "EdAssist" from the Affiliation Drop Down Menu in the application.
2. Applicants should email their Ed Assist contact to request a verification of employment letter.
3. Applicant uploads the verification letter as an additional document. This can be done only after an application is submitted. You may also email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an education partner of MassBio, the Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College is pleased to offer a 10% tuition discount and waived application fee to MassBio members on undergraduate and graduate programs and eligible certificate and non-degree programs.
1. Check the MassBio Member Directory to see if your company is already a corporate member of MassBio.
2. If your company is listed and you do not have an individual account, please create an account using your company email address. Contact Madelline.Weidanz@massbio.org if you have any questions setting up your account.
3. Complete our "Get Started" form on this page.
4. Our admissions team will contact you and will begin the process of verifying your employment. Once your employee verification is confirmed, you will receive a verfication letter form MassBio.
5. Fill out an application at bc.edu/woodsapply.
6. Upload the verification letter as an additional document. This can be done only after an application is submitted.
7. Contact us with any questions at 617-552-3900 or email us at email@example.com.
Qualified NJCAA member schools’ athletic department employees and NJCAA office staff who have earned a Bachelor’s degree can qualify for preferred admission into the M.S. in Sports Administration program.
Additional benefits include the waiver of the $60.00 application fee, waiver of the GRE, waiver of the Introduction to Sports Management (if a student has an undergraduate degree in sports management or 3 years of sports industry experience), and a 10% tuition discount.
1. Submit an application through bc.edu/woodsapply and select "National Junior College Athletics Association" from the articulation agreement drop-down menu (on the WCAS graduate program information tab).
2. Applicants should contact their HR department and request an employment verification letter.
Step-by-step instructions to identify as education partner employees at the Woods College.
Student secures employee verification letter through employee portal.
Fill out an application at bc.edu/woodsapply
Student uploads letter to Boston College online application as an additional document. This can be done only after application is submitted.
If accepted as a degree or nondegree student, the Woods College will apply the discount.