Step back from your busy life to think about how your major and future career ﬁt in with who you really are. It is an opportunity to have real conversations with other students about ﬁnding and pursuing passions, relax and discover meaning and purpose in your life.
Friday, February 10–Saturday February 11, 2023
Sisters of St. Joseph House
85 Maolis Road, Nahant, MA 01908
Open to Woods College undergraduate students only. Space is limited to 15 students.
Registration is now open!
- Overnight bag with toiletries
- Participants are expected to arrive on Friday any time after 6 p.m. and depart on Saturday after 6 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m: Arrive, tour, drop bags
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner
- 8-8:30 p.m.: How do you show up? Examen
- 9:00 p.m.: Downtime, Ice breakers, board games
- 11:00 p.m.: Bedtime
- 8–9:00 a.m.: Breakfast available - self-service
- 9–10:00 a.m.: Gather, Discernment discussion What’s my purpose ..what are my gifts/talents…share with generosity?
- Quiet time to self reflect
- 10:15-11:00 a.m.: Large Group Share
- 11:15-12:15/12:30 p.m.: Walkabout
- 12:15/12:30–1:00 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00/1:15 p.m.–2:00 p.m.: Boston College is rooted in a worldview that calls us to learn, search for truth, and to live in service to others. What do these values mean to you?
- 2–3:00 p.m.: Emmaus Walk Reflection—we are part of a community called BC
- 3-3:45 p.m.: Large group sharing
- 4:00 p.m.: Mass
- 5:00 p.m.: Dinner
- 6:00 p.m.: DEPART
The retreat is free for Woods undergraduate students.
Memories of the Manresa Retreat Fall 2022
Friday, October 28– 29, 2022 | Sisters of St. Joseph House, Nahant, MA
“I loved this retreat because just in a short period of time, I was able to build connections and relationships with people I just met. It also helped me bring peace within myself and I felt closer to God.”
“Being at BC for almost three years has been nice, but coming to Manresa has made me appreciate being part of this community. It has been such a great experience. I have met so many awesome people. Can't wait to come back!”