The Center for Teaching Excellence regularly hosts programs and events to inspire, support, and connect instructors of all levels at Boston College.
As we return to campus, here are the COVID protocols you can expect to experience at an in-person CTE workshop:
- Registration: Please note that, in workshops with high demand, we might not be able to accommodate participants who have not registered. Before attending a workshop, we strongly encourage you to register.
- Social distancing: We will be limiting registration numbers for our workshops to allow for moderate social distancing. You can expect to sit at a 4 ft x 6 ft table with three other participants. Tables will be at least six feet away from each other.
- Sanitation: All surfaces will be wiped down between events.
- Masks: We will be following BC's masking policies. You can find up-to-date guidance on the BC Forward webpage.
- Remote participation: In order to accommodate members of our community, some workshops may include remote participants.
Don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.