Designed for working adults, Woods College’s programs combine flexibility with individualized support and the prestige of a Boston College education, with evening or online options.
As an education partner of EdAssist, the Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College is pleased to offer a 10% tuition discount and waived application fee to EdAssist members and their spouses and children on undergraduate and graduate programs and eligible certificate and non-degree programs.
As an education partner of MassBio, the Woods College of Advancing Studies at Boston College is pleased to offer a 10% tuition discount and waived application fee to MassBio members on undergraduate and graduate programs and eligible certificate and non-degree programs.
1. Check the MassBio Member Directory to see if your company is already a corporate member of MassBio.
2. If your company is listed and you do not have an individual account, please create an account using your company email address. Contact Madelline.Weidanz@massbio.org if you have any questions setting up your account.
3. Complete our "Get Started" form on this page.
4. Our admissions team will contact you and will begin the process of verifying your employment. Once your employee verification is confirmed, you will receive a verfication letter form MassBio.
5. Fill out an application at bc.edu/woodsapply.
6. Upload the verification letter as an additional document. This can be done only after an application is submitted.
7. Contact us with any questions at 617-552-3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step-by-step instructions to identify as education partner employees at the Woods College.
Student secures employee verification letter through employee portal.
Fill out an application at bc.edu/woodsapply
Student uploads letter to Boston College online application as an additional document. This can be done only after application is submitted.
If accepted as a degree or nondegree student, the Woods College will apply the discount.