The International Studies Program offers a flexible and rigorous interdisciplinary undergraduate major and minor in the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences that develops keen analytical skills and ethical reasoning amidst complex global dynamics
For a quick overview of the program,
- download our program flyer;
- read the welcome letter from our director, Erik Owens; and
- read about our academic programs in this slide presentation.
For a deeper dive into our program,
- join us at one of our information sessions, noted on the calendar at right;
- read our web materials aboout joining the IS Program, selecting courses, preparing for study abroad, considering a senior thesis, thinking about career and other post-grad opportunities, and more;
- hear from alumni and current students about what makes the IS Program special, and where it has taken them, the "IS Voices" section;
- subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Where will the International Studies Program take you? We can’t wait to find out.