The Multifaith Retreat brings together students of different faiths, traditions, and worldviews to find common values, share in friendship and experience, and together become advocates for interfaith cooperation. This overnight retreat seeks to foster community among the many religions celebrated at Boston College. Our Jesuit, Catholic mission calls us to support students of all faiths in their search for ultimate meaning. Students will both reflect upon their religious identities, and deepen their understanding of the religious experiences of others.
The registration deadline for the Multifaith Retreat is Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Build relationships with fellow students through large and small group interfaith dialogue
- Opportunities for prayer and reflection with respect to religious differences
- Located at a beautiful seaside setting
- Be inspired by student leaders and interfaith activists who creatively and courageously build interfaith communities
- Stay connected post-retreat by engaging in shared action towards the common good such as the Multi-Faith Thanksgiving Celebration and the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Gathering
- Retreatants will stay at Bellarmine Retreat House (Cohasset, MA) Transportation will be provided.
This year's Multifaith Retreat will be held from Saturday, November 12, 2022 through Sunday, November 13, 2022 at Bellarmine Retreat House (Cohasset, MA). Retreatants will depart from campus at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday and return to campus by 2:00 p.m on Sunday.
The Multifaith Retreat invites and welcomes undergraduate students of all faith backgrounds and wisdom traditions. Space is limited and our goal is to select a diverse group of students in order to create a balanced and representative group. Please be sure to apply as soon as possible.
The cost of the retreat is $45, including lodging, food, transportation, and retreat materials. Campus Ministry wants to ensure that cost does not prohibit any student from attending the Multifaith Retreat. Please indicate if a financial need exists within the application and a campus minister will be in touch.