Get the most of your study days by getting away from the distractions of campus life! Study, write papers, and reflect about your semester on the beautiful shores of Cohasset, MA. Our Catholic, Jesuit identity encourages the practice of "cura personalis", which is Latin for care of the whole person - mind, body, spirit, and soul. Come and Study by the Sea to learn the practice of Cura Personalis as you prepare for final exams!
- Enjoy an open and flexible schedule to study, eat home-cooked meals, and rest at your own pace.
- Retreatants will have a private room with a desk and access to shared study space with ocean views.
- Opportunities for prayer and reflection, including spiritual direction and Mass, with contemplative offerings including art, meditation, and movement.
- Study by the Sea is offered at the end of both the fall and spring semester.
- Transportation is provided.
All undergraduate students are welcome to participate in the Study by the Sea Retreat. The retreat is rooted in the Catholic, Ignatian tradition, and is open to students of all faith backgrounds. Space is limited, so please apply as soon as possible.
The cost of the retreat is $45, including lodging, food, materials, and transportation.
Campus Ministry wants to ensure that cost does not prohibit any student from attending. Please indicate if a financial need exists within the application and a campus minister will be in touch.