The Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice is the largest annual Catholic social justice gathering in the United States. Coordinated by the Ignatian Solidarity Network, the Teach-In brings together Jesuit colleges, high schools, parishes, and other partners to “learn, reflect, pray, network, and advocate together.”
What We Do
Register for IFTJ by October 11, 2020.
Registration includes a fee of $40 which includes full access to IFTJ conferencing and programming. Campus Ministry will also provide meals on both days.
To follow social distancing guidelines, participants will be placed in small groups that will meet in person on Saturday and Sunday to participate in the conference together and engage in small group discussion.
- Available for the conference on Saturday, Oct. 24, 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. and Sunday Oct. 25, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Available for 2 pre-conference meetings - 1 zoom meeting with all participants on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 8:30 p.m. and 1 in-person meeting with your small group.
- Available for 2 post-conference meetings - 1 zoom meeting with all participants on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 8:30 p.m. and 1 in-person meeting with your small group.
Thank you for considering a donation to the Ignatian Family Teach-In. Your tax-deductible donation is a valuable investment in a learning experience that many Boston College students will carry with them for the rest of their lives.
- Visit the Online Giving Form
- Enter your information; for the field "I wish to make my gift to:” select Ignatian Family Teach-In. If you are sponsoring a certain student, please select "In honor of a BC student," and include their name and year.
- Click "Submit Gift"
Mail a Check
Ignatian Family Teach-In
Boston College, Office of Campus Ministry
McElroy Commons 233
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If your corporation matches donations, please enclose the appropriate forms.
Ignatian Family Teach-In, under the umbrella of the Trustees of Boston College, is a non-profit 501(c)3 with a federal tax exemption number of 04-2103545.