Ignite your faith at Boston College by making meaningful relationships and gaining a deeper understanding of Ignatian Spirituality. This off-campus retreat is a fun and interactive way to consider what matters most to you as you continue your first year at Boston College.
The registration deadline for the Ignite Retreat for First-Year Students is Monday, February 6, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Campus Minister for Retreats, Kelly Hughes
- Find community with fellow first-year students seeking to lead lives of faith and justice
- Learn practices to help you become more grounded and attentive to the presence of God in your life, such as the Ignatian Examen
- Reflect upon your core stories and vision for the rest of your college experience
- Participate in small group discussions and listen to talks by student leaders about the transition to college
- Opportunities for rest and prayer, including Mass
- Retreatants will stay at Rolling Ridge Conference Center (North Andover, MA), with food, transportation, and retreat materials provided.
This year's Ignite Retreat dates will be Friday, February 10 to Sunday, February 12, 2023.
Ignite welcomes all first-year undergraduate students. The retreat is rooted in the Catholic, Ignatian tradition, but all students seeking to lead lives of faith and justice can benefit from this welcoming and reflective experience. The retreat is open to students of all faith backgrounds. Space is limited, so please apply as soon as possible.
The cost of the retreat is $75, including lodging, food, transportation, and retreat materials. Campus Ministry wants to ensure that cost does not prohibit any student from attending the Ignite Retreat for First-Year Students. Please indicate if a financial need exists within the application and a campus minister will be in touch.