News & Research
Explore aggregate articles and research from the Boston College gift planning team and the Center for Retirement Research that provide up to date insights about gift planning, retirement, general financial tips and more.
The New Legacy IRA creates an opportunity to give and save—and recently-raised CGA rates mean a bigger return on your gift!
Higher CGA rates mean higher income—for you! CGA is the gift that pays you. And now, payout rates have increased. It’s a great time to consider this gift that benefits you and Boston College.
Boston College Center for Retirement Research
Recognized by the New York Times as “…the nation’s leading center on retirement studies,” the Center for Retirement Research covers many issues affecting individuals’ income in retirement.
- Will Millennials Be Ready for Retirement?
- Do Young Adults with Student Debt Save Less for Retirement?
- Why Are So Many Households Unable to Cover a $400 Unexpected Expense?
- Do Individuals Know When They Should Be Saving for a Spouse?
- How Does Divorce Affect Retirement Security?
- What Financial Risks Do Retirees Face in Late Life?
- Cognitive Aging and the Capacity to Manage Money
Gift Planning Research
How Can We Help?
We're here to partner with you if you have any questions. Feel free to reach out to us directly or fill out the form.