Engage your creativity as a spiritual practice on this 24-hour retreat. No art experience is needed!
Art and Soul is a mid-semester break to deeply listen to yourself, others, and God in new, poignant, and playful ways.
For questions or more information please reach out to the Campus Minister for CLC, Christine Kamp Cichello.
- Choose your own prayer adventure from a variety of mediums, including collaging, painting, creative writing, spoken word and drawing
- Encounter the Ignatian "call and response" of God through prompts designed to help you grow in self-understanding and discernment
- Balanced time for individual reflection and community sharing
- Opportunities for prayer, walking the outdoor labyrinth and Mass in a peaceful setting
- Retreatants will stay in single, double or triple occupancy rooms at Glastonbury Abbey in Hingham, MA
- Transportation is provided
Open to all BC students. This retreat is grounded in Ignatian Spirituality, but accessible to people of all faith traditions and worldviews seeking to better understand themselves and their relationship to the greater good. Sponsored by the CLC Program.
The cost of the retreat is $50 including food and materials. Campus Ministry wants to ensure that cost does not prohibit any student from attending. Please indicate if a financial need exists within the application and a campus minister will be in touch.