CCEM uses the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) tool to assesses how we experience difference and commonalities. The IDI tool coupled with an Intercultural Development Plan (IDP) provides participants with the support needed to increase their level of cultural competence.
CCEM is offered in two formats:
This is comprised of six 3-hour sessions.
Fall 2020 Session Dates:
- Session I - September 29, 2020
- Session II - October 13, 2020
- Session III - October 27, 2020
- Session IV - November 10, 2020
- Session V - November 24, 2020
- Session VI - December 8, 2020
Participation in the CCEM Program requires:
- Attending all six (6) sessions.
- Completion of assigned readings, tasks, etc.
- Engagement in ongoing reflection, via journaling, etc.
- Actively working on your Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Commitment to and responsibility for your learning and development.
Departments interested in participating in CCEM, must complete the CCEM~Department Interest Form, by clicking on the link. Upon review of the completed form a member of the OID staff will contact you.