Harvard Pilgrim is honored to partner with Boston College to improve your health and the health of your family. We are on the road to a HEALTHY YOU.
Harvard Pilgrim Resources
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care offers many resources to faculty and staff. Through the Harvard Pilgrim BC portal (HarvardPilgrim.org/BostonCollege), you’ll find resources to help you:
- Locate a doctor
- Search for information on prescription drugs, including proper usage, precautions, and side effects
- Understand medical conditions, tests, and treatment options
- Take a personal Health Questionnaire on the Harvard Pilgrim secure website
- Access your Personal Health Record through the HPHConnect secure site
- Participate in phone-based counseling with certified Harvard Pilgrim coaches to improve your lifestyle habits and adapt your behavior (e.g., nutrition, exercise, and smoking cessation) to enable you to enjoy a long, comfortable life.
- Receive outreach and resources to help you take an active role in understanding and managing chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Get up to $300 in total reimbursement for qualified fitness and weight management programs. Learn more about the Fitness and Weight Management Reimbursement Program. Membership at the Margot Connell Recreation Center and courses taken through Campus Recreation count for reimbursement!
- Access free e-learning courses and webinars
- Learn about Telemedicine service, a new benefit offered from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Follow the tutorial to set up.
Create an account or login to make the most of your Harvard Pilgrim benefits.