Employee Assistance (KGA)
Boston College offers an Employee Assistance Program benefit, provided by KGA. You receive 24/7 access to a network of experts with solutions and support for busy people managing busy lives. KGA’s confidential services are available to employees and their adult household members, at no cost.
Access to KGA
- Login to my.kgalifeservices.com with our company code: bostoncollege to access resources, schedule counseling appointments and establish a membership
- Download the KGA Mobile app in the Apple or Google Play stores
- Phone Available 24/7: 800-648-9557 or Email: email@example.com
- Counseling In-person, phone, video or message-based sessions to help resolve emotional and mental health issues
- Crisis Immediate intervention for depression, anxiety, substance misuse and risk of harm to self or others
- Convenience Referrals for services ranging from pet sitting and house cleaning to fitness classes and continuing education resources
- Eldercare Consultations and referrals to meet the needs of elders and the caregivers supporting them
- Family Referrals for childcare needs and support for parenting challenges. Access to family/couples counseling
- Financial Consultations with licensed professionals for debt management, budgeting and financial planning
- Legal Consultations with an attorney and referrals for most legal issues*
- Nutrition Consultations with a registered dietician on weight management, food allergies, children’s nutrition and other dietary needs
- Stress Assessment of stress level and techniques/tips for managing stress
- Work Support for work stress and consultations for career exploration
Our lives are busy and all of us can use support from an expert from time to time. Please take advantage of this program to support you and your family.
If you have questions contact Director of Employee Wellbeing, Marie Elena Gioiella at (617) 552-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.