The OGE can only accept transcripts directly from the host institution or program provider. We cannot accept transcripts from students. 

Some institutions may require a transcript release form: be sure to check before you return home. Some institutions won’t release transcripts if you have a financial or disciplinary issue to resolve. It is your responsibility to attend to these matters before returning.

If you need your own official transcript from your study abroad program, you will need to contact your host institution or provider directly. If you need an unofficial transcript, OGE can provide you with one.