Registration and Records

Registration, Records, and Advising


Student Records

Official records of graduate CSOM students are accessible only to the student, appropriate faculty and authorized members of the CSOM staff. Access to the student record by any individual other than those previously mentioned, requires written consent of the student. A student who wishes to review the content of their record must make an appointment with an academic advisor in the Graduate Programs Office and may review their record only in the presence of a staff member during regular office hours. If a student has waived the right to see their letters of recommendation, these letters will be withheld. 

More about FERPA


Current students should request official transcripts via the transcript request link in the Agora Portal. Unofficial transcripts are only available as hard copy documents. They may only be requested and picked up in person by the record-holder with a valid BC or government ID in the University Office of Student Services. Unofficial transcripts cannot be sent by Boston College electronically to the record-holder or any third-party. 

Transcript info

Student Advising

Academic advising services are available to all graduate students in the Carroll School of Management. Academic advisors are available to discuss program degree requirements, academic policies and procedures, course selections, adjustment and personal challenges, and available resources and services.

For more information, please email

MBA Students

Academic Advising Information for MBA Students [PDF]

MSA Students

MSA students in need of curricular advising should contact Professor Gil Manzon.

MSF Students

MSF students in need of curricular advising should contact Professor Michael Barry