Articles on the Ukraine-Russia conflict - March 2022
- "Two Refugees, Both on Poland’s Border. But Worlds Apart." A young man fleeing war in Sudan and a young woman evacuating Ukraine crossed into Poland at the same time. They had very different experiences. New York Times. March 13, 2022.
International law considerations of the conflict
- "Mechanisms for Criminal Prosecution of Russia’s Aggression Against Ukraine." Just Security. March 10, 2022
- "The Intersection of Accountability and Diplomacy in Addressing Russia’s War in Ukraine." Just Security. March 15, 2022
- "Ukraine's Legal Counterattack." Articles of War. March 17, 2022 (in particular the symposium on Ukraine)
Political science perspective
- "Making Sense of Russia's Illiberalism." Marlene Laruelle. Journal of Democracy. March 2020.