Tests/Exam Services at the CFLC
Students who are registered with the Connors Family Learning Center or the Disability Services Office, and are approved for Testing Accommodations can take tests at the CFLC. These students need to use ClockWork to schedule an exam/test/quiz at the CFLC.
- All requests must be received two business days before the scheduled test date.
- Final exam requests must be received by the last day of classes.
- ClockWork will not allow students to bypass these restrictions.
Note: You must be registered with the CFLC or DSO to be able to log in to Clockwork. If unable to log in due to registration issues, please contact your specialist with the appropriate office. If need assistance scheduling exams with ClockWork, please email Mary Rajner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Schedule a Quiz/Test/Exam at the CFLC Using ClockWork
Those accessing ClockWork from on campus must be using Boston College's eduroam network.
Those accessing ClockWork from off campus must do so through BC's Virtual Private Networking (VPN).
Students using the Clockwork Online Services to request proctored exams should visit:
Faculty using Clockwork Online Services to approve and verify quiz/test/exam information and upload testing materials should visit:
After clicking on the ClockWork link above, students will be taken to the BC portal where they will need to enter their BC usernames and passwords. Once logged in, click on the hyperlink “Schedule a test or exam” then continue, following the instructions.
Delivering Tests/Exams If Not Using ClockWork
- Deliver exams to the CFLC Administrative Office during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Please deliver exams no later than a hour before the start of the exam
- Exams can be picked up from the CFLC Administrative Office during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- We do not allow undergraduates to handle exams.
Test Taking Hours of Operation
- Proctors are available at the CFLC from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Students may not begin an exam before 9:00 a.m. and must be finished by 5:00 p.m.