Elisa Magrì specializes in post-Kantian philosophy and phenomenology. Before joining Boston College, she held research fellowships in Germany, Italy, and Ireland, where she taught phenomenology, existentialism, post-Kantian philosophy, and philosophy and literature. She is honorary Associate Member of the CFUL at the University of Lisbon and a Humboldt Fellow at the University of Cologne (Germany). To read more about her work, visit her website.
- Co-organizer of the international workshop "Habit and Social Experience", Dublin, December 2018
- Co-organizer of the international conference "Phenomenology, Empathy, Intersubjectivity: New Approaches", Dublin, May 2017
- Co-organizer of the international workshop "Kant, Hegel, and the Embodiment of Pure Reason", Dublin, May 2016
- Co-organizer of the international workshop "Intentionality and Normativity", Dublin, February 2016
- Co-organizer of the international workshop, "Edith Stein and Phenomenology", Dublin, May 2015