The Faith, Peace and Justice Program also sponsors special courses addressing critical peace and justice issues. All Boston College undergraduate students are welcome to attend these courses even if they are not participating in the FPJ Program.
- THEO 2160/PHIL 1160 The Challenge of Justice
- THEO 2164 The Challenge of Peace
- THEO 4433 Faith, Service and Solidarity
- THEO 1341 Peaceful Conflict Resolution Methods
- THEO 1342 Peaceful Ethics: Social Action Leadership Methods
- THEO 2283 Prophets and Peacemakers
- THEO 2327 Perspectives on War, Aggression, and Conflict Resolution (also offered as SOCY 225001, and THEO 232701)