Our team of over two hundred full-time employees and several hundred part-time employees strive every day to provide excellence in service and food. We have student supervisors and managers and a management intern program.
We have received several industry awards, including:
- 2019 “Star of the Industry Award Winner” by the Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- 2019 Food Management’s “College Innovator of the Year”
- 2018 “Best Colleges for Food in America” by The Daily Meal (Ranked #7)
- 2018 NACUFS Gold Award for Sustainability
Apply to Work With BC Dining
Student employees strengthen their communication and foreign language skills, build relationships, learn food prep methods, and have access to leadership opportunities. Student interns in our management office gain real-world experience in their field of choice: marketing, accounting, social media, nutrition, or sustainability. In addition to a flexible work schedule, our student employees make a fair wage and get a free meal stipend for each shift worked.
To apply for a position, complete an availability form and email it to the appropriate manager.
- Cashier (all units)
- Catering wait staff (Heights Catering)
- Dishwasher (all units)
- General service (serving on lines, kitchen prep, and floor support) (all units)
- Intern (Management office)
- Student manager/supervisor (all units)