Our team of over two hundred full-time employees and several hundred part-time employees strive every day to provide excellence in service and food. Our award winning team demonstrates this every day in the 22,000+ meals served each day at 15 locations across campus.
We have received several industry awards, including:
- 2023 Changemaker Award
- 2022 College Consensus "Top 25 Dining Halls"
- 2022 NACUFS Gold Award for Sustainability
- 2021 Loyal E. Horton Grand Prize Winner for Catering - Special Event Category
- 2019 “Star of the Industry Award Winner” by the Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- 2019 Food Management’s “College Innovator of the Year”
Join our team and strengthen communication and foreign language skills, build relationships, learn food prep methods, and have access to leadership opportunities. Student interns in our management office gain real-world experience in their field of choice: marketing, accounting, social media, nutrition, or sustainability. In addition to a flexible work schedule, our employees make a competitive wage and get a free meal stipend for each shift worked.
To apply for a position, complete an availability form and email it to the appropriate manager below.
- Baristas (Chocolate Bar, Legal Grounds, CoRo, The Market)
- Cashier (all units)
- Catering wait staff (Heights Catering)
- Dishwasher (all units)
- General service (serving on lines, kitchen prep, and floor support) (all units)
- Intern (Management office)
- Student manager/supervisor (all units)
All dining employess gain skills and knowledge that last a lifetime, while providing the best possible service to our University community. Our staff is diverse and represents 33 nations of origin. We train and educate our employees, who stay with us years beyond the industry standard. And as a Boston College employee, you can take advantage of a variety of exceptional benefits and opportunities.
Come join our award-winning team!
- Food Prep
- Tuition remission
- Compeitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Meal plan stipend
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Incentive programs
- University Credit Union, TIAA-CREF and Fidelity retirement
- Division I athletic events
- Group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- On-campus gym, pool, and skating rink
- Access to university library services
- Theater arts center and art museum
- Professional development
- BC Bookstore discount
Upcoming Job Fairs and Open Houses
Boston College Dining Services hosts job fairs on campus throughout the summer and academic year. Meet with hiring managers and learn more about work requirements, exceptional benefits and opportunties. Call 617-552-3120 or 617-552-0954 to schedule an interview.