A graduating Boston College Theatre major will be able to:
- analyze dramatic texts, theatrical events, and experimental forms with critical intelligence;
- articulate an understanding of the role of theater in culture and society and how each shapes the other over time;
- collaborate with others and solve problems in the planning and production of theatrical events;
- exhibit creativity and imagination in making theater—in attitude, process, and ability;
- demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following disciplines: acting, directing, design, playwriting, stage management, and technical production.
A few students, faculty, and staff on the set for "Doubt, a parable" (Spring 2012)