Internships with the Center
The Center is seeking BC undergraduate research assistants for Summer 2024 and the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Work on campus initiatives to engage BC students in current human rights issues, particularly related to the human rights of migrants
- Support Center public events (logistics, writeups, etc.)
- Assist with committee work such as writing for partner project Martín-Baró Initiative for Wellbeing and Human Rights at Grassroots International
- Help coordinate social media
- Commitment to work 10-15 hours/week during the summer, and continue work for the Center during subsequent academic year at a lesser number of hours weekly
- Interest in human rights issues, including the human rights of migrants and/or issues of transitional justice in post-conflict situations
- Strong writing, organizational and communication skills
- Prior research experience a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Note that this is a paid position. Preference given to current BC juniors.
APPLY BY MARCH 15 BELOW WITH 1-2 PAGE STATEMENT OF INTEREST AND RESUME!