Opportunities with the Center
CHRIJ Summer 2019 Internships
The Center is seeking BC undergraduate interns for Summer 2019.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Help plan and organize educational events for the BC community
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week in the summer, and commitment to continue work for the Center during subsequent academic year (at reduced workload)
- Interest in human rights issues
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to current BC juniors. This is a paid position. Application details at the link below, deadline February 20.
Summer Research Grants 2019
The Center is once again offering summer research grants to BC students at the graduate and undergraduate level in 2019. Application deadline February 27.