Opportunities with the Center
CHRIJ Summer 2019 Internships
The Center is seeking BC undergraduate interns for Summer 2019.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Help plan and organize educational events for the BC community
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week in the summer, and commitment to continue work for the Center during subsequent academic year (at reduced workload)
- Interest in human rights issues
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to current BC juniors. This is a paid position. Application details at the link below, deadline February 20.
Summer Research Grants 2019
The Center is once again offering summer research grants to BC students at the graduate and undergraduate level in 2019. Application deadline February 27.
Engaged Scholarship & Social Justice Undergraduate Research Conference - Request for Proposals
Started in 2015, the Engaged Scholarship & Social Justice Undergraduate Research Conference is a national conference focused solely on undergraduate research on engaged scholarship. It is a great opportunity for your students to present their research and get feedback from faculty.
Students are able to engage in dialogue and get a sense of what it means to get one’s work heard beyond your own campus—especially for those interested in doctoral programs. The RFP has been released and can be accessed via this link: RFP
Proposals are due February 8th, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or visit the website at www.essjconference.fas.harvard.edu.