Launching Your Real Estate Career
Real estate is a dynamic global industry that physically shapes our communities. There is a rich diversity of careers in real estate spanning the business, nonprofit, and government sectors. Launching Your Real Estate Career is a hybrid virtual event, with both pre-recorded and live components. Learn about the industry and hear from alumni working in the field.
How to Launch Your Real Estate Career
Watch the Launch Your Career Event
Get tips from our recorded 2021 in-person event.
Learn From Alumni Interviews and Q&As
Watch recorded interviews with alumni in the industry, conducted by Real Estate Club executive board members.
Build Your Network
Begin establishing your own network, exploring jobs and internships, and connecting with resources on- and off-campus.
Watch interviews with BC alumni, recorded by the Real Estate Club Executive Board.
Max Bechtold '18 — Leasing at WS Development
Aaron Horne '17 — Project Manager, Trinity Financial
Grace Keating '19 — Financial Analyst at CBRE
Wade O'Neil '17 — Investment Analyst, AEW Capital Management
Michael Lane '18 — Analyst, Eastdil Secured
Michael Lane & Wade O'Neil
Use resources both on and off campus to learn more about the industry, roles that interest you, and how you can best position yourself for success.
Professional Real Estate Associations
- Urban Land Institute
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Massachusetts Chapter (NAIOP)
- CREW Boston (formerly New England Women in Real Estate)
- American Institute of Architects
- Building Owners and Managers Association International
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Funds
- Wellness for Women in Real Estate