High Impact Summer Internships
Corcoran summer interns take on projects that have real impact in our community. Summer 2022 application available on Handshake.
Students are assigned a 10 week placement at a high-impact government, nonprofit, or mission-driven organization in Boston.
Students attend high-impact professional skills workshops at Boston College throughout the summer.
Students are assigned a mentor from their organization, and receive ongoing support and mentoring from the Corcoran Center as well.
The summer concludes with a reception in downtown Boston where interns share their summer work with the community.
Summer 2021 Interns
Current undergraduate first-years, sophomores, and juniors are eligible to apply. Successful applicants will demonstrate interests in real estate, community development, or neighborhood revitalization.
The Cocoran Center summer internship is a highly completive program. Students should utilize the Career Center's resources for preparing a strong application, and should attend information sessions to learn more before applying.
- The Program accepts applications in two rounds, fall and spring.
- Summer 2023 applications will be avaible on Handshake during fall 2022.
- A resume and cover letter are required to apply.
- Applications are only accepted via Handshake, accessible through the BC Career Center page.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview.
- The Program runs from Early June until early August.
- Placement sites vary each summer, review previous interns experiences below to learn more about the types of organiztions we partner with.
Visit Handshake to View Other Internship & Professional Opportunities
Handshake is maintained by the Boston College Career Center.