2022 Staff Publications
- Wu, A., Choi, E., Diderich, M., Shamim, A., Rahhal, Z., Mitchell, M., Leask, B., & DeWit, H. (2022). Internationalization of Medical Education—Motivations and Formats of Current Practices. Medical Science Educator. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40670-022-01553-6
- Glass, C. R. & Bista, K. (eds). (2022). Reimagining Mobility in Higher Education: For The Future Generations of International Students. Routledge.
- Glass, C. R. & Cruz, N. I. (2022). 'Moving towards multipolarity: shifts in the core‑periphery structure of international student mobility and world rankings (2000–2019)'. Higher Education. 0.1007/s10734-022-00841-9.
- de Wit, H., Minaeva, E., & Wang, L. (Eds.). (2022). International student recruitment and mobility in non-anglophone countries: Theories, themes, and patterns. Routledge.
- Deardorff, D. K., Wit, H. de, Leask, B., & Charles, H. (Eds.). (2022). The handbook of international higher education (Second edition). Stylus Publishing, LLC.
- McCowan, T., Omingo, M., Schendel, R., Adu-Yeboah, C. and Tabulawa, R. (2022). "Enablers of pedagogical change within universities: Evidence from Kenya, Ghana and Botswana." International Journal of Educational Development, 90. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijedudev.2022.102558
In University World News
Student recruitment: futures unknown for Ukraine, Russia -- by Hans de Wit and Lizhou Wang
In a new Cold War, academic engagement is still necessary -- by Philip G Altbach, Hans de Wit and Jamil Salmi