Service and Immersion Trips

The VSLC collaborates with several university departments to provide support for service and immersion trips sponsored by Boston College. The links listed below include important resources for those planning to travel.

Forms and Information for Travel

Program leaders are required to send a roster of all students traveling with a university trip, along with contact details and travel dates, to the Dean of Students Office prior to departure.

Mandatory Medical Insurance

All university sponsored student service/immersion/academic trips that travel to international destinations are now required to enroll participants in supplemental health insurance coverage provided by HTH Worldwide Insurance.  Trip advisors should download and fill out the HTH spreadsheet, and then email the completed form to Risk Management.  An invoice will be provided to sponsoring departments for this coverage.