Additional CS courses
- 9 credits from CSCI 3000 and above
At least 12 credits of mathematics are required for completion of the
bachelor of science major:
- MATH1103 Calculus II (Math/Science Majors) or MATH1105 Calculus II–AP
- MATH2202 Multivariable Calculus
Class of 2018, 2019, and 2020:
- Two MATH electives from among MATH2210
Linear Algebra, MATH2216 Introduction to Abstract Mathematics, or any
MATH course 3000 or higher.
Class of 2021:
- MATH2210 Linear Algebra and any MATH course 3000 or higher.
A two-semester sequence in a laboratory science for science majors:
- Biology (BIOL 2000/2010/2040 or BIOL 2000/3030/2040)
- Chemistry (CHEM 1109/1111/1113, CHEM 1110/1112/1114 or CHEM 1117/1119/1121, CHEM 1118/1120/1122)
- Physics (PHYS 2200/2050 and PHYS 2201/2051)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Option 1: EESC 1132/1133 followed by EESC 2220/2221 or EESC 2250/2251 or EESC 2264/2265 or EESC2285/2286
- Option 2: Two of EECS 2210/2211, EESC 2202/2212, EESC 2203/2213, EESC 2204/2214, EESC 2205/2215, EESC 2206/2216, EESC 2207/2217, EESC 2208/2218 followed by EECS 2220/2221
One additional non-overlappying science elective of at least 3 credits or non-overlapping Advanced Placement Units
(see AP or IB for required scores).